- From Making Home, Some Subtle Effects of the Birth Control Culture (Note: I haven't followed this blog, but this post is excellent.)
- From Raising Homemakers, Raising Homemakers... Like Seriously? (I follow this one. Good stuff, regularly.)
- From Pastor Mark Driscoll, Jesus Napped. You should Nap. (See? It's ordained!)
- From Large Families on Purpose, Television in the Home: Good, Bad, or Does it Matter? (Another blog I follow. We choose not to have a television. This is a well-articulated article providing some thoughts we share about this subject.)
- From Carl Kingdom, 10 Myths about Introverts. (I actually have never looked at this blog, only this post. I don't know anything about it and don't endorse it blindly. The stuff about introversion is good, though, speaking as the introvert I am..)
And here's a picture, just for the fun of it. This is Zelma. (a.k.a. Mama pig, previously known as Wadcutter-- but that was when I got her and was told she was a boy. Nope. Pregnant girl.) She's sitting on one of my pig slippers that were crocheted (that word looks goofy to me) by my Aunt Polly. Cute, eh? Interestingly enough, the afghan on which the slipper is sitting was also crocheted (there it is, again) by my Aunt Polly. Yes. My guinea pigs are spoiled. Yes. I have guinea pigs.