03 May 2006

Proud Sister

Russell Kinsaul used to be a news anchor in the KC area and recently moved to St. Louis. He had done several news stories about Feed My Lambs International (the non-profit organization my parents founded) while in KC. He is still a news anchor, but in a new city. This week is sweeps week for them, and he did a WONDERFUL follow-up story on my little sister, Maria, in last night's news. This was a feature spot, and they've been playing teasers for this spot for more than a week. I'm very impressed by the work they did on it and all the time they gave it. (In a 30-minute broadcast, most stories get 15 or 30 seconds. This video is 4 minutes and 21 seconds long!)

If you are unable to view the video, here's the story. (The video's much better! That, and they seem to find it impossible to spell my dad's name correctly. It's supposed to be "Lonny" not "Lonnie".)

I am, needless to say, oh-so-proud, and I wanted to share.
Much love.
God bless.
L~

No comments: