16 January 2007

I'm annoyed

To those of you whose input here has been positive and enjoyable, I apologize. I will miss your thoughtful contributions. I have disabled the comments on my blog, because instead of being able to enjoy the input of my friends, I was given the dubious honor of playing policeman to other people's idiocy.

I find it annoying that some people think it's appropriate to hide behind the relative anonymity of the internet in order to make nasty comments about people. If you have something to say, then say it, openly. Don't be a jerk. (For those who are blissfully unaware of the circumstances, there is a blogger who is EGGing me on by posting lies about me in the comments section of my blog, and I have no patience for that kind of nonsense.)

DON'T EVER accuse me of anything illegal or immoral on MY blog. Period. DON'T tell me that I cannot be successful. DON'T come into MY world to pedal your poison. I will not have it.

Go be a jerk on your own blog.

I make it a matter of personal policy to make any contribution a positive one, and I will not allow anyone to lie about or be a jerk to me on my blog. There's plenty of room for being obnoxious elsewhere. I will not tolerate it, here.